BRG is officially a Sustainable Green Printer
BRG is now certified by The Sustainable Green Printing Partnership (SGP), a non-profit organization, for meeting sustainable environmental standards. SGP certified printers are held to rigorous standards and go through a long vetting process where each aspect of the business is evaluated. SGP certification verifies that BRG is focused on continuous improvement in all areas of business including environmental, health, safety, labor, energy, indoor air quality, waste, and recycling.
You may also find it interesting that BRG is the ONLY apparel screen printer in the United States to hold this certification. We have been focused on sustainable, environmentally friendly business practices for many years and some of those best practices include:
- Use of water-based inks for apparel printing
- Use of solar energy to power facilities
- Use of a bioremediating washing system for inks
- Use of post-production filtration system
- Enhanced efforts to reduce, reuse, recycle, and compost